Christ is in our midst!
Thank you for your interest in the CrossRoad summer institute. CrossRoad is an engaging 10-day program for Orthodox Christian high school juniors and seniors of all jurisdictions that takes place every summer on the campus of Hellenic College Holy Cross in Brookline, Massachusetts. We are excited to once again offer two sessions in 2013:
CrossRoad June: June 22-July 2, 2013
CrossRoad July: July 8-18, 2013
To apply to CrossRoad, please fill out the following items. Application materials may be sent separately, but in order for your application to be considered complete and reviewed by our staff, all five items must be in your file.
1. Online Program Application (New!)
2. Essay (instructions included on Program Application)
3. Academic Transcript: We ask for an official copy of your high school transcript (or equivalent document in the case of home school), which can either be emailed or mailed to us by your high school. *Transcript must include updated grade reports from all high school years, including Fall 2012.
4. Priest's Recommendation: We ask for a completed recommendation from your parish priest. If your father is your parish priest, please ask another priest who knows you to complete this form.*
5. Additional Recommendation: We ask for a completed recommendation from an adult who knows you well (e.g., a youth advisor, teacher, mentor, or coach). No relatives please.
*Please note: After the 2013 CR applicants have been selected, we will post a letter for Parish Priests and Parish Councils explaining the newly-implemented tuition fee and recommending that the parish assist in subsidizing the travel costs/tuition fee for the accepted applicant.
You will receive email notification upon receipt of application materials. Priority will be given to those applications completed by March 1, 2013. For guaranteed consideration all application materials should be submitted March 18, 2013. Applicants who have met this deadline will be notified of their application status by mid-April. Thank you again for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you.