Information Technology Knowledge Base
What you need to know...
Here you will find answers to the most common questions about various information technology and telecommunications issues at Hellenic College Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology. The information is structured in small- to medium-sized articles, in .pdf format (which makes them very easy to read and/or print). It is strongly recommended for all users to read the Knowledge Base article(s) pertaining to any problem they may have before calling the IT Helpdesk. Also, all our community members are encouraged to submit articles on how they may have resolved various IT issues, accomplished tasks involving technology, etc.
I. Computers, network, email etc.
- How to configure Microsoft Outlook 2000 for the school's email system
- How to configure Microsoft Outlook 2003 for the school's email system
- How to configure Thunderbird for the school's email system
- General e-mail support questions
- Browsing the Web
- Using Microsoft Word for Page Layout
- Microsoft PowerPoint Quick Tips
- Microsoft Excel Basics
- Microsoft Excel Quick Tips
- Windows Keyboard Shortcuts & Commands