Steps to Financial Clearance
for the 2013-2014 Academic Year
We encourage you to take care of your financial clearance before arriving on campus – the earlier the better!
- Financial Clearance period for new students will begin Friday August 2, 2013 and continue until Friday August 30, 2013.
- All students must obtain financial clearance in order to obtain a housing key, attend classes, or use any Hellenic College Holy Cross facilities.
- Please make payment for the upcoming Fall 2013 semester.
- All new and returning students, please download and fill out all 5 pages of the document below:
- Please complete all forms and email, mail, or fax the completed forms to the Bursar, Stella Primpas:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax – 617-850-1475
- Mail – ATTN: Stella Primpas, Hellenic College Holy Cross, 50 Goddard Ave. Brookline, MA, 02445
Financial clearance must be obtained prior to the start of each semester.
To obtain financial clearance, a student must:
- Settle any balance remaining from the previous semester. Prior to the start of classes each semester, a student must pay or show valid evidence that payment is forthcoming for the full amount of the current semester’s net charges. Valid evidence should include documentation of bank loans, scholarships in process, financial aid, etc.
- In special cases, temporary deferred payment arrangements may be made, provided that the balance is paid in full before the end of that current semester.
- Every graduating student must settle and pay all financial obligations to the institution 20 business days prior to graduation, at the latest, in order to participate in graduation exercises and receive a diploma or transcript.
Non-compliance with any of the financial clearance stipulations will result in non-issuance of grades, transcripts and/or diplomas. Housing accommodations and participation in other school activities such as overseas and field trips will also be affected, and authorization will not be granted.