The Office of Financial Administration is dedicated to supporting the teaching and service missions of the HCHC community by providing efficient and effective financial and administrative services and by promoting the financial health and security of the institution.
The following functions are provided within the Office of Finance Administration:
- Maintain the operating budget along with oversight of revenue, restricted, endowment expendable and plant fund accounts
- Conduct financial planning and analysis for the institution
- Monitor and project expenses and revenues for the institution
- Provide timely and accurate expenditure processing of institutional funds, while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service and financial controls
- Human resource management
- Internal financial consulting
- External/internal financial reporting
- Management and oversight of the institutions outside annual audit
- Billing and collections of students accounts
The Office of Financial Administration is focused on our students, trustees, faculty, administrators, alumni, donors, business partners, and interested third parties as the customer. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact any of our professional staff.