From Public Transportation
If you are coming from Logan Airport, take the Blue Line to Government Center (there you can transfer to the Green Line). If you are coming from South Station, take the Red Line to Park Street (there you can transfer to the Green Line). If coming from the North Station Commuter Rail Station, there is a Green Line stop outside of the TD Garden.
- Get on the Heath Street "E" train on the Green Line.
- Ask the train driver to let you off close to Perkins Street.
- Get off on S. Huntington Ave. and take a right on Perkins Street.
- Walk through 2 sets of lights. You will pass Jamaica Pond on the left-hand side.
- Continue on Perkins for about 1000 yards until you come to the black wrought Iron fence.
- You will see the sign for Hellenic College Holy Cross. Take a left into the driveway of the school.
- Take the "C" or "E" train on the Green Line.
- Get off at the Reservoir Stop.
- Take the bus that goes to West Roxbury.
- Get off at Clyde Street and Newton Street.
- Go left on Newton Street.
- Follow Newton Street until it splits.
- Take a left onto Goddard Avenue.
- Walk past Avon and Rockwood Streets.
- Hellenic College Holy Cross will be on your right.